Insurance Policies

Paul Alexander Group work closely with Oncover Insurance (based in Camden) to provide a service for Landlords and Tenants Insurance.

Oncover have been established over 15 years and can provide quick quotes with reputable insurers and importantly provide a great service.

Please click on the link below for more info:

Tenants Insurance

Landlords do not insure your contents. Do you need to protect your belongings from fire, flood and theft?

• Oncover Insurance specialises in offering specifically designed cover for tenants.

• We can quote for different types of tenants, including professionals and students.

• Cover for Money, Bicycles, Keys, Food in Freezers, Accidental Damage (all optional extra).

Unfurnished? YES! Your landlord will probably have buildings insurance to cover the structure of the property BUT to protect your possessions, you need contents insurance. Basic contents insurance provides cover in the event of loss or damage to your possessions due to theft, fire or flood.

Furnished? YES! Your landlord should insure their own possessions, but if you damage them you could lose money from your deposit. Contents insurance can cover the value of your deposit, as well as your own possessions.

House Share? YES! If you are renting a room in a shared house, you may require specialist cover designed for multiple occupancy or for those in shared accommodation. While some policies are based on the number of rooms in your house, most policies require you to estimate the total value of your contents - the “sum insured”. Be accurate, underestimate and you could be out of pocket if you make a claim.


  • The Property Ombudsman – Lettings
  • The Property Ombudsman – Sales
  • Rightmove
  • DPS